Thursday, December 4, 2008
Oww...
I am really hurting after today's practice! A color guard instructor came in to show us some exercises to work on balance and such, and my lower back is killing me! Does anybody know a good stretch to relieve the lower back? I was looking for one earlier in the year when I first started marching but I gave up after a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The same thing happened to me once..I don't work out a lot, and about a month ago I did a really long workout in my tennis class, I couldn't even walk down the stairs. So, I thought I should share my therapies with you. Don't go to school and sleep..When you wake up, take a shower, eat, and go back to sleep...tell me if it works out ;)It worked for me...
Post a Comment