Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love candy! But not that much...

I love candy! I bet many people will agree with me when I say candy is great! However, I would not make candy my only snack and I probably would not eat at a place that only offers candy everyday. I get hungry at school sometimes, and even though I love it, I'm starting to notice that the only snack being sold around school is candy. DECA sells candy, ROTC sells candy, the band sells candy, BPA sells candy, seniors raising money for prom sell candy, it seems like every organization at this school sells candy! Even the vending machines are loaded with candy! When is somebody going to come up with something else to sell? Like maybe apples, peanuts, or Wilt Chamberlin bobble-heads. I'd buy peanuts and a Wilt Chamberlin bobble-head! Wouldn't you?

2 comments:

Gaby said...

It's so true! And if candy isn't being sold, it's cookies. Or pizza. Nothing healthy. I'm not a huge health nut or anything, but sometimes I just get sick of all the sugar. I agree with you, candy is great! But not ALL the time whenever you turn the corner. And about the bobble-heads... sounds pretty awesome.

Lauren said...

I definitely agree with you! It seems like everywhere I go its all candy. I can't even buy anything to eat because it's candy and candy doesn't satisfy my hunger. It only satisfies my sweet tooth. They need to start selling healthy snack choices that aren't made with all sugar. If they were to offer healthier items, I could almost guarentee people would be more interested in buying a snack. I know I would be a number one customer.