Thursday, November 20, 2008
I'm feeling overwhelmed
Well In the past couple days I've had so much stuff that I had to get done I just feel so overwhelmed. First of all winter season is coming up for percussion, which means practicing all the time to learn and perfect new exercises, on top of the usual practice I've got to do. I also had to sell coupon books nobody wanted to buy, and now I'm starting a new fundraiser when I haven't even got the money in from the coupon books. My dad hasn't been home since last week, so I've to do a lot of help around the house, especially since my mom doesn't get home until 7 and she's justifiably tired. On top of having to help her out I had to find time to get supplies for a Spanish presentation I'm helping prepare, and in between work, driving my sister around, and my practices we only had time to get them at 11 at night. I've had homework in all of my classes, tests, a vocabulary quiz, and I'm starting to feel like I can't keep up with it all. It's 11:30 and I'm sitting on my laptop with a list of 30 words I have to know by tomorrow for AP American History and I have to finish blogging especially since I couldn't keep up last week. I'd love to relax this weekend after all of this but I've got the football game, driver's ed, I have to help my friend record his demo, and a test to study for. I really hope I can get through tomorrow alright (17 hour day for me), and hopefully I'll finally get some sleep before Thanksgiving weekend. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, my birthday's on Thanksgiving, but I won't be celebrating, just taking a nap through the whole thing. Does anyone else feel completely overloaded at the moment?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment